THE DALKIA SLOVKIA FOUNDATION is an eligible recipient of a 2% share of taxes under Section 50 of Act No. 595/2003, the Income Tax Act.
THE DALKIA SLOVAKIA FOUNDATION was registered on 6 October 2006. Its founding is an expression of the resolve of Dalkia a.s. and, in particular, its management to support charitable activities in accordance with the foundation's objectives:
- support for social aid to employees of the Dalkia Group in Slovakia and their families,
- promotion of spiritual values, human rights and other humanitarian objectives,
- environmental protection,
- preserving valuable natural sites and cultural monuments,
- promoting health, education, science, physical fitness, and sport.
An annual report on the DALKIA SLOVKIA FOUNDATION's activities is available from the foundation's administrator on working days from 9 am to 3 pm at Einsteinova 25, Digital Park II, 851 01 Bratislava.